HOA & Associations Websites
Condominiums and Home Owner Associations, along with just about any other organization with a membership program, need a website that can provide both a public side and a private/members side. The public side answers the basic questions about your association or organization and provides the opportunity to market and advertise what you offer. The private side is for those members who already belong, and it can fulfill an endless list of needs—everything from member directories to updated rules and regulations. Websites like that can be complicated and expensive so that’s why we made this…
- Quick, simple setup. We do most of it.
- Your choice of a self-managed site or a professionally managed one.
- Same system works for associations of all sizes.
Why we are the best option for you
- Small, husband and wife family run shop
- Personal attention, you always talk to "the boss" no matter who you're talking to
- Decades of experience
All Inclusive Pricing
Your monthly fee includes:
- A professionally managed hosting environment with all the latest security and speed enhancements along with nightly incremental offsite backups
- Daily server management to make sure plugins and core software is up to date
- Professionally designed public facing website for advertising and Google indexing *
- Options (at no additional cost) for association specific pages, like
- Highlighting your amenities
- Public calendars of events
- Public news and posts
- Contact and notification forms
- A private, members only section
- Multiple levels of membership (owner/renter/vacationer...)
- Members only calendar for things like board meetings
- Members only documents for things like HOA regulations and meeting minutes
- Members only news and posts
We take care of all the day-to-day management of your website. You send us an email, we do the work.
You have access to every part of your content to make updates as you see fit. Of course, support is always free.
* We provide several professionally designed templates you can choose from free of charge. If your needs include further customization, we are happy to provide any level of development and design needed at an additional cost. All design projects are quoted and agreed upon before work begins.
** The fully managed plan comes with approximately 1 hour of labor per month to handle updates and additions to your website. Major design changes are not covered. If you need more updates than can be done in an hour on a regular basis, we are happy to provide updates at a reduced hourly rate. Unless you have a large number of edits every month, you'll never have to worry about going over the allotted time.